Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Updates

Well, I have recently posted a couple of videos and told you of my future plans to end production of my videos. As for the Officer Bob Movie, I plan to release it on September 25th, but as you know, I am not a proffessional machinima director. Im sure most of you have heard of DigitalPh33r's Guide to making Halo 3 Machinima. Well, it actually has some good advice and I do refer to it every now and then. His final episode is coming out and it might benefit me if I watch it. So im deciding whether to wait for it to come out and then release my movie, or just release my movie on the 25th. Anyways, here is what you can expect for now:

1. NOTHING!!! I will make whatever comes to mind. 

No comments: