Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Halo 3 - Secrets of Sandtrap

The video has finally been released!!! It is currently still processing but by the time you read this message, it should be available on my channel. This is in fact, my first video where I actually narrarated it instead of letting my xbox live friends do it. Well, Enjoy!!!

Update: For some reason, the video is taking awhile to process. I'm not sure why but it should be finished by tomorrow. 

Update #2: The video still hasn't finished processing. I'm not sure how long it's going to take, so I'm going to remove it for now and reupload it tomorrow. I will update this post when I reupload the video. So stay tuned!!!

Update #3: I just reuploaded the new video and it is processing now. Hopefully it won't take too long. 

Update #4: Video still taking awhile to process. I don't know why. Perhaps its because the video I uploaded is high def. But I have uploaded high def videos in the past and they never took this long to upload.

Update #5: The video is finally ready!!!

No comments: