Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Leaked Screenshots of Halo 3: ODST Campaign!!!

One of our sources (I'm not going to say who because I know you will all spam him with messages and friends requests) has sent me some leaked screenshots of the upcoming game Halo 3: ODST's campaign. Unfortunately, I didn't get a lot of screenshots (only 3). But they seem pretty interesting. Our source tells us that it's from a campaign level called "Stealth Strike". I think it's obvious that Halo 3: ODST will require a lot of stealth tactics and it seems you are allowed to craw on the ground like in Call of Duty. Take a look at the screenshots and post a comment on your thoughts about the screenshots. Enjoy!

"Landing"


"Scouting"


"Sneaking Up"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bull crap. These are just pictures from Halo 3. And Stealth Strike is too corny of a mission name. Bungie is not corny. Your "source" has completely false information.

General Heed said...

Alright, I suppose it's time to admit it. I made those screenshots, it's all just a joke.