Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Co-Op Video Made

Through a cooperative effort, I have helped Kjski9050Productions make a video. You can check out their videos here: Feel free to subscribe to them if you want.


To see the video we made, go to the link below. The intro in the video is an experiment for my future intros. It was all done in Adobe After Effects.


Enjoy! You can consider this video as one of my own glitch videos. It was done through a cooperative effort though.

No comments: