Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Major Announcement

General Heed Productions is now Gold Team Productions. I have decided to merge my two clans into one because I felt it would more convenient. Since most people in my clan are in both clans, keeping two seperate clans would be pointless. Thus, merging was the best choice.

Our next few Youtube videos will still be under the name General Heed Productions. But we will eventually transition to Gold Team Productions for the rest of our videos. We're also going to keep this blog the same. So you won't really notice that much difference even if you are in the clan. The only difference will be the intros and titles in our videos.

No comments: