Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Machinima On Its Way!

I've been working on a pretty big machinima project recently. This machinima is a bit different than what I've done in the past. This is a collaborative machinima which involves not just my production clan, but also 3 others. In other words, I'm not the only one filming this time. The three other clans are Kjski9050productions, HaloForDummies, and H3GP. A lot of other volunteers were involved as well. We're still working on the machinima at the moment but it should be finished soon.

3 comments:

iReaperzxz said...

Hey General Heed I was wondering if I can join your production. I watched your videos a long time ago and tried the glitches from a long time ago, I enjoyed doing those glitches and thought if I could join. If I can join please email me at m4infamous62@yahoo.com or message me on xbox iReaperzxz thanks alot

iReaperzxz said...

I don't know why it said I posted at 2:52 but it's actually 11:52.

General Heed said...

hmmm ok, you can join. However, the productions is currently inactive due to my Xbox 360 getting red rings of death. Until my Xbox 360 is fixed, the clan won't be at active status. For now, their goal is to just find some glitches and hold on to them until I'm back.