Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Updates

As you all should know, the Blur Multiplayer Beta was recently released. I have made a gameplay video of it however I was unable to upload it to Youtube for certain reasons. So instead, I chose to upload the video on an alternate website. This website actually has better HD quality than youtube and it allows you to upload videos longer than 1o minutes which is exactly what I need for future machinimas. But for now, you can watch my Blur Multiplayer Beta Video on Vimeo, the new video sharing site I'm using. I'll still upload videos to Youtube, but I'll start transitioning machinimas onto Vimeo in the near future.


We also have a lot of videos coming out soon. We'll be uploading them shortly. We'll also be releasing an update video within the next few days that will give you an update on our clan and what's to come. In that video we'll announce our upcoming videos and machinimas. So stay tuned!

No comments: