Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Updates For The Week Of 4/13

1. New video about a blackhole on Sandtrap coming out soon. You can expect to be on Youtube sometime this week.

2. I have decided to keep the Legendary Battle Video on a little longer because I am still working on the other project but it won't be finished yet.

3. You won't be seeing a lot of videos from me this month because of several reasons. A couple of reasons are that since I'm 14 years old, I obviously still have to go to school. School is tough this month. Another reason is that I'm starting to run out of ideas for videos. There are almost no glitches left in Halo 3 to find. I could start making videos re-explaining other people's glitches, but im not sure yet.

No comments: