Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Weekly Update

There really aren't that many updates this week but here you go.

  1. 1-2 videos will be released this week. Both of them will be about small glitches of course. The glitches are small but they are somewhat interesting.
  2. I have recently finished a new Glitch City map. Obviously, I named it Glitch City 2. This one takes place on snowbound and has several new glitches. It even has its own Infection Game to go with it. I named the game Resident Evil X. I won't be releasing these until sometime next week because I need to work out a few things on the maps to make it perfect.
  3. If you wish to be in one of my videos, you can. Just send me a message and I will see if I have any upcoming videos I can put you in.

No comments: