Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Friday, May 9, 2008

Weekly Update

Sorry I posted this update a bit late but a lot has been going on recently. Here are the announcements.

  1. General Heed Productions has formed a music department which will have all the halo soundtracks. www.youtube.com/halomusicians
  2. I will be releasing a special video soon. This special video isn't about glitches but about something else.
  3. 3 new videos will be released. One is kind of a small glitch. The other two are Easter Eggs.
  4. I guess it's the time to announce when my final movie will come out. For now, I am going to name it Halo 3 The Two Heroes. It should come out sometime in the summer. I'll try to get it on earlier though.
  5. Starting in the summer, i won't be making that many more glitch videos because I am obviously running out of glitches. However, I will be making special videos. These videos aren't going to be machinima exactly, but I think you will find some of them to be entertaining.
  6. As I have just told you, I will be making less glitch videos. However, I will begin taking requests for glitches or easter eggs. Just send me a message requesting which glitch you want to see and I will make a video about. Make sure the glitch is one that I haven't made a video about yet. Also, if you want, I can put your name in the credits.
  7. From June to early July, I won't be on at all. I have several reasons why. One of the reasons is vacation but that isn't until July. And no, even though I'm still 14, I was not grounded. I'm just going to be busy with other things.

No comments: