Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bad News =(

Unfortunately, my Halo 3 game disc has mysteriously been broken. I'm not sure how but it won't work anymore. So, this means that I won't be playing Halo 3 for awhile. This also means that I probably won't be making anymore Youtube videos for awhile too. I still do have a couple more videos that I managed to record before the disc broke. I will put those videos on Youtube shortly after I'm done editing it. This also means that our upcoming movie will be delayed until I get Halo 3 again. In the meantime, I will be playing my old xbox games for now. You will see me mostly playing Halo 2 and MechAssault 2. I will also be playing a few other games. In the meantime, I might make a few videos about those games. Here are the videos that you can expect.

1. An insane splatter in matchmaking
2. Preview of the upcoming movie (mabey)
3. Halo 1 and Halo 2 Glitches and Easter Eggs

No comments: