Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Updates

I have recently announced two videos and they will be released eventually but until then, I have one big upcoming video that I think you will all like. It's related to the Time Travel Glitch. All the videos I have shown you about the Time Travel Glitch are actually incomplete. The glitch is only half finished. My next will show you what happens when you finish the level.

Video Codename: Halo 3 Time Travel - Changing the Future

The video should be released in a few days.

No comments: