Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Delays...

Due to the recent Widescreen Update on Youtube, to keep my videos in high quality, im gonna have to change a few settings in my videos so it fits perfectly into the widescreen format. This won't be a long delay. It should only take me an extra day. But don't worry, you'll see the new video soon enough. The true reason it's been taking so long is because I want to let the previous video get more views and also, i've jusr been a bit lazy recently and didn't feel like doing the video. But rest assured, the video will be out soon!

PS. This will be the first video where I'm actually voicing the tutorial. I don't know if I'm any good at it but I'll give it a try. 

No comments: