Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Everything is Ready!!!

I am going to have a video marathon this week and the next week. I have several videos coming up. I will release the first video on Monday and then the second one on Friday. The next week I will do the samething. Here is the list of videos I will be releasing!!!

  1. Halo 3 - Secrets of Sandtrap
  2. Halo 3 - Time Travel With a Banshee
  3. TBA
  4. TBA
I realize the last two videos are |To be announced|. But you'll know what they are soon enough. 

No comments: