Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Machinima has finally been completed!

I just finished the machinima today voices and everything. I will first upload it to Veoh.com right away. Then I might upload it to Machinima.com. After that, I will split the video into two parts and upload those parts onto Youtube. As each upload is completed, I will post the link to that video. So those of you who want to see it right away, can watch it soon on Veoh.com. The Youtube version should be available within the next two days. Stay tuned for more information!

No comments: