Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Veoh.com Upload Complete

The machinima has finished uploading to Veoh.com. The Youtube version will be uploaded tomorrow. So if you want to see the machinima right away, you can watch it on Veoh. The reason why the Youtube version comes second is because I need to split it into two parts unlike Veoh which lets me upload videos longer than 10 minutes. For some reason, the video on Youtube might have some audio problems. I'm not sure why but the sound may get distorted sometimes. I don't know if this happens to everyone but there really isn't anything I can do if it does occur for everyone. Anyways, here is the link:


The link for the Youtube version will be posted tomorrow when the video has finished uploading tomorrow. 

No comments: