Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Changes in Plans and NEW episodic series

I'M GOING OVER 100 VIDEOS!!! maybe...

I might be cancelling that long machinima I had planned and which I accounced in an earlier post. Instead, I think I might actually make a short episodic series. It's going to be called The Elephant Chronicles.

The story of it will be a group of Halo 3 players discover a lost and forgotten vehicle known as the Elephant. However, shortly after finding the Elephants, they realize they cannot return because their air vehicles were destroyed by a hoard of creatures that lurk in the area. With no way to leave the area, the players are forced to camp out on the Elephants and wait for help to come. They must also defend the Elephant from the creatures that hide in shadows. 

No comments: