Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Monday, March 2, 2009

The Future of General Heed Productions

As you all should know by now, I will cease making videos soon. I will stop at 100 videos. I actually had two more videos planned which would make it 101 videos but I don't have time to make the second video so it may have to stop at 100. 

There has been a lot of people requesting that I not stop making videos. I really don't want to stop but this is the way things have to be. But I will do my best to satisfy your requests. 

So here is my new policy. I will cease making glitch videos and large machinimas at 100. After that, I will probably make small short videos if I have time. These short videos may include montages, music videos, or special announcement videos. It may even be possible that I might release a few more small glitches or big glitches if I find anymore. 

Now, let's finish this up with my next and probably last video. It will be a glitch video. It will not be about one glitch though. It will be about several glitches big and small. One of the glitches in that video will be another remake of my very first glitch. Stay tuned for more info!

No comments: