Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

End Of General Heed Productions!

I hate to announce this but the end of General Heed Productions is coming. Once we reach 100 videos, that's it. It's possible we might end earlier because we still have about 25 videos to go. 25 is a lot! But I will try to reach that 100 mark. If some huge important discovery is made after 100 videos, we will post it. Whether someone will take over after I step down is up to me. I haven't decided yet. I have several reasons why I am stepping down but I will not explain to you. Thank you everyone, for all your support. It's been a blast but now it has to end. This is the way it was meant to be.

In other news...
Our Halo 3 trigate video is up. After that we will post another video about time traveling on The Ark. Stay tuned!

No comments: