Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Major Updates

Because I haven't made any videos for awhile, I though I'd make it up to you all. If I was a southerner, I would've said y'all but I'm not. Anyways, I will be making several new videos. Some of them are small glitches and a few of them are major glitches. There will be a lot of videos coming in the next few days. I may not be able to post more videos this weekend because I may be a bit busy. Anyways, here is what you can expect!

  1. A Bubble Shield Glitch
  2. Secret Marine and Time Travel glitch combined
  3. Final Mystery of The Sandtrap Easter Eggs solved for good
  4. Truly saving Sgt. Johnson on the final level
  5. How to build floating things like bridges
  6. How to butterfly in Halo 3
  7. How to get out of the map in the Full Auto Demo
  8. Preview of the upcoming movie (maybe)
Whew, that's a lot of videos. As you are reading this post, I am finishing up these videos, making them ready for Youtube. I mentioned I might release a preview. This is not 100% decided. As I have mentioned several times in earlier posts, I am still open to suggestions for the title of my upcoming movie. It will be much better than the movies I have attempted in the past. Anyways, stay tuned for more updates.

Note: The videos listed above may be my final videos for awhile. I may still make more videos but if I do, I won't be making as much and the future videos won't be as big. Thanks for your support!

No comments: