Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Reminder!

I'm not sure if any of you realize this but you are free to post comments on my blog without having to register or sign in. All you have to do is click on the bottom right of the post on the link that says comments. Click it and you can post a comment if you like. Thanks!

PS. Video about the Tri-gates almost done. Not sure if I want to add a voice tutorial in it. Post a comment if you want me to add voices. If no comments are posted, the video will be made without voices unless I decide otherwise.

No comments: