Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Possible Widescreen Format

I have figured out how to get my videos to fit in the widescreen format for Youtube. So from now on, all of my videos will be in widescreen and they will still be in HD format. However, my recent and upcoming machinima has been encoded in standard resolution. This means that if I want to get my machinima to fit in widescreen, I'm going to have to re-encode all of the video clips in it. I could do that, but it will delay the release date of the video which is sometime next week. I have created a poll for you to vote in to decide what you want the next Machinima to look like. 

No comments: