Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

UFO SPOTTED IN HALO 3!!!

While doing my Time Travel Glitch on the Covenant, I had spotted a UFO. It flew past my Hornet and caused my Hornet to fail and crash in the water which caused me to die. I managed to go to Theater Mode and get a closeup screenshot of the UFO. Take a look. 



It's unlike anything I have ever seen in Halo 3. You can see an outline of my Hornet in the background. It flew over my Hornet which, as I've said, caused my Hornet to stop working. I'll see if I can manage to make a video of it for Youtube. In the meantime, I should have my next video on Youtube by Friday. It will be about the Half-Infected Brutes. The Machinima will come out soon. Just not yet. 

No comments: