Welcome To The Gold Team Productions Blog

WELCOME TO THE GOLD TEAM PRODUCTIONS BLOG!!!
This blog is your source for the latest updates and announcements about our latest and up coming videos. So check back often for updates. I will normally post a weekly update, but when there is a big major event or a very important video, I will let you know as soon as possible through this blog. So stay tuned!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Uploading to Machinima.com

It seems several of you have voted to have me upload my next and final machinima onto Machinima.com. I have considered this option and I am currently still reviewing my options with Machinima.com. While I already have an account with them, I am not sure if I want to upload to them. There are several reasons why I am hesitant. 

  1. My video isn't guarenteed to make it on Youtube through Machinima. 
  2. In terms of views, I wouldn't get much through Machinima, or Veoh
  3. In my opinion, my Machinima probably can't compete with the true professional machinimas like the ones that DigitalPh33r makes.
So, I'm most likely not going to upload to Machinima.com. But, I have considered a new option. I might upload to Google Video. I will still upload to Veoh though. 

No comments: